1.    #1  
    I'm searching for a Treo600 aplicattion move or keep an SMS text copy to my computer.
    someone knows this soft??
    No son los guerreros conocidos por las armas que portan, si no por el valor que les caracteriza.
    Palm V /Tungsten T / Tungsten T3 - SD256 / Nokia 8310 / Nokia 6600 / Treo 600 -650
    SMS Extractor is one, but I've never tried it myself.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    It is a Palm 3.5 app

Application serves in transferring the database from the application HandSpring SMS v.3.5H into htm.
    Hi Guys,

Just had a look at SMS Extractor...

Seems ok, but a bit basic...

How difficult would it be to create a custom conduit, that would sync sms to some document etc, or even into Outlook - perhaps as memo's?
    *******Treo 600 on GSM Orange UK*******
    Firmware: 03.04
    Software: Treo600-1.12/1030/03...
    Hardware: B
    Quote Originally Posted by cy80rg
    Hi Guys,

Just had a look at SMS Extractor...

Seems ok, but a bit basic...

How difficult would it be to create a custom conduit, that would sync sms to some document etc, or even into Outlook - perhaps as memo's?
    You could try MaxText They do a version specifically for the Treo.
    It piggybacks on top of the inbuilt SMS app and allows you to transfer SMS's to the inbuilt memopad app. They are then hotsync'd to PalmDesktop where you can read/archive them.
    www.gsmworld.com