1.    #1  
    Hey, so what are the hot websites to hit for the cool software for the 600? I'd like to get MP3 software, and any other software i should get for the 600. I've been a Palm user since 96 and had the 270 before the 600.

Thanks,
    mytreo.net has a Downloads section with a few hundred applications and other files, all for the Treo 600.
    For mp3s you want Pocket Tunes.

www.pocket-tunes.com (FYI, it's a free download after you register you Treo on the Palm One web site.

Also check out www.palmgear.com
    palmgear.com is just great thats the only place i go for software
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    You can also try:

www.freewarepalm.com

www.download.com (look under Palm OS)

Good luck!
    Hey...what about Handango?
    They even change their look

I'm not sure if this is true, but I read at MS Mobile that they are super expensive and a rippoff...of course I am not sure if this is true.
    Besides they have a promotion going on right now so you should check it out.
    I'm very happy with all of the apps on my treo; it's comfortably tweaked for all of my needs and wants. Ya know, games, books, music, communications, internet stuff, etc. However, every now and again, I just get this NEED to find something new to download! I go to all of the download sites looking for something new, or something I've missed....kinda like looking at the refrigerator waiting for something new to suddenly appear...........sigh
    Same here...I love to check out for new stuff.
    I have so many 68ak files from all the apps I've tried but deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Hey...what about Handango?
    They even change their look

I'm not sure if this is true, but I read at MS Mobile that they are super expensive and a rippoff...of course I am not sure if this is true.
    Besides they have a promotion going on right now so you should check it out.
    Just wanted to say that I've bought several pieces of software from Handango, and I've NEVER had any problem with them. And as far as I can tell their prices are right in line with Palmgear.