1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a good SD card reader for Mac OSX? Something like "Card Export" from Softick would be nice.

Anyone have any experience with FilePoint- Mac version by Bachmann Software. I must admit I am a bit skeptical since it was obviously developed by a Windows-centric company.

Or... anyone want to offer an alternative to Documents To Go from DataViz? Since they don't offer Mac desktop software I need to find a way to move Word and Excel files between my Treo and Mac. Also need to move mp3's to an SD card for my wife's Zire 72.
    Card Export II works flawlessly on OS X. (From my experience; 12 inch powerbook, OS 10.3.5)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
  3.    #3  
    I didn't know Card Export came in a Mac version. I glossed over the mention of "Mac OS X" last night. Thanks. I ended up going with The Missing Sync from Markspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinDoctor
    Or... anyone want to offer an alternative to Documents To Go from DataViz? Since they don't offer Mac desktop software I need to find a way to move Word and Excel files between my Treo and Mac. Also need to move mp3's to an SD card for my wife's Zire 72.
    Docs to Go does have Mac desktop software - It works great & lets you synchronize changes between handheld & Mac files.

Michael
    Michael, have you gotton version 7.0 to work on your mac? I have not been able to install it, and the technical support is poor.
    No - I'm using 6.008 (I haven't tried v7)
    Last edited by mfacelle; 08/28/2004 at 07:24 AM. Reason: clarification