1.    #1  
    I would appreciate your help on 2 topics:

(1) As a long-time palm user, I've enjoyed the convenience of inputing certain info in Chinese (like my chinese friend's names and contact info), with the help from an application called "Dragon Pen" which I upload onto my plam.

But with Treo 600, even w/ the "PALM OS" system, I cannot find a way to input info in Chinese!

IS THERE ANY APPLICATION OUT THERE THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO INPUT INFO IN CHINESE ON MY TREO?

(2) Even though with stylus, it seems that it's only functioned as a tool for navigation through the menus.

IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN "HANDWRITE" INFO ONTO TREO JUST LIKE THE WAY WE DO WITH PALM PILOT?

Many thanks
    For handwriting use Grafitti Anywhere
    download cjkos www.dyts.com
    I have CJKOS installed and have no problem inputting chinese. I just type the chinese via pinyin (slow but it works)
    Nothing is permanent except change
  5.    #5  
    Thanks... but WHICH ONE (from those posted many on www.dyts.com) I should download, such that it'd support a TREO 600 w/ Palm v.5?
    I got 4.61
    To read Chinese, first you need the Treo 600 firmware to be at the latest levels ... I have 1.12 ... download at http://home.ix.netcom.com/~mwhitley/treo600/
    Then you need a Chinese add-on ... I use CJKOS.
    CJKOS also includes a few Chinese input methods ... I use pinyin.
    To input via handwriting, you need a Chinese handwriting system, I use PenPower.
    linjs I have friends who don't know how to use pinyin and need something like penpower. how does it work on the treo? is there a demo? how much does it cost? how does it compare to ChOS? ChOS is supposed to be like CJKOS. but the webpage seemed confusing.