1.    #1  
  2.    #2  
    can i get my treo 600 to play radio stations with a tape car kit made for a cd player ? i have the earphone piece already then i connected the car kit to it which is a tape with a wire that connects to a portable cd player so you can use your tape radio to play cds but it doesn't work any suggestions i know it sounds stupid but i would like to hear some of my radio stations from shoutcast in my car
    Quote Originally Posted by undagroundrican
    can i get my treo 600 to play radio stations with a tape car kit made for a cd player ? i have the earphone piece already then i connected the car kit to it which is a tape with a wire that connects to a portable cd player so you can use your tape radio to play cds but it doesn't work any suggestions i know it sounds stupid but i would like to hear some of my radio stations from shoutcast in my car
    Some of the tape adapters don't work. It has to do with the wiring of the tape adapter. Search the site for more information. The wireless I-Rock adapter works great.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    the tape kit is great. get a nice sony one. all you need is a 1GB SD card, a sony tape adapter, an adapter for your tape kit and oh yeah a car and yer good to go.