1.    #1  
    none of my aim buddies are showing up on my chatter list..yahoo works fine but none of my aim buddies are shown. i've had a few im me so i know they're online....anyone else have this problem today?
    Try "Update All Contacts", perhaps, and "Reregister All Services"

Marc
  3.    #3  
    hi marc, i tried updating and re-registering the servers..i even hard resetted, i deleted people and added them back but no luck. any other ideas?
    Mine quit working today, too.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuslf
    Mine quit working today, too.
    it's just your aim buddies right? i deleted and reinstalled chatter but that didn't help either..something that temporarily worked was i had someone im me, then i moved his sn to contact..and it stayed there..but then when i reset it was gone again.
    yeah, aim contact presence seems to be screwed up at the moment. You can send and receive IMs still... it's just a bit difficult to tell whos online. I've heard of one other instance recently where other jabber clients have had trouble with AIM presence, so I suspect it's really a jabber problem. I also tried an older version of Chatter, and still had AIM presence difficulties.
    I read on the naim mailing list that there was a 'software regression' on the AIM servers that has caused this problem. Hopefully the software on the AIM servers will be fixed by Tuesday or so.
    Will Chatter ever work with Yahoo messenger soon?