Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    need help with setting up internet with bluetooth and Internet using XP?

what are the settings on the laptop and can't get it work
    Here we go again, someone with ONE post talking about bluetooth... Help him out now by talking about the new ACE that is coming out so he can tell us HIS Sprint rep told him it would grill steaks it is so cool and will be out in April of 2004.

Where do these people come from?
    This is in the treo 90 forum?!? Maybe this guy is just confused. I know there are sprint reps that tell people that the treo 600 has bluetooth. I talked to one. If this happened to you quickone, sorry no bluetooth for you!
  4.    #4  
    no this is a 90 not the 600 just got it off ebay and trying to set up the internet connect for it
    Quote Originally Posted by quickone
    no this is a 90 not the 600 just got it off ebay and trying to set up the internet connect for it
    no bluetooth
  6.    #6  
    yes i have a bluetooth card..
    Quote Originally Posted by quickone
    yes i have a bluetooth card..
    not for the treo 90 you don't
    Dutch, this is someone that is just trying to get our goats. I don't have sheep or cattle enough for this jokester let alone goats.
    bahhh
  10.    #10  
  11.    #11  
    well if you read some of the other post here there is a bluetooth card for the treo 90 and yes I do have one...(working now). its the palm card. I AM WIRELESS NOW!!!! wha hoo.........
  12.    #12  
    I had to bridge my network connections together to get it to work... couldn't get the shared connection to work on the XP
    been here a long time, but news to me. I stand corrected.
    ok so lets see a photo of this thing
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  15.    #15  
    do you have a treo 90? if so just look at it.... what's a pic going to show you

here is a link to pic of a bluetooth card just like I got off ebay

ebay
    Last edited by quickone; 08/13/2004 at 11:35 AM.
    No Photo Needed. quickone is CORRECT!!!
    A friend of mine has a 90 and he bought a Palm BT card off eBay and now sync's wirelessly to his G4 PowerBook (which has build in BT).
    Last edited by imageone; 08/15/2004 at 05:17 PM.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    So how come no one has created one for the Treo 600 yet. A far superior device and I would think a growing number of people who own it, probably more thn the Treo 90,180,270,300.

Come on where is the bluetooth or where is the wireless.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

See, you learn something new everyday!!....
    Now that ya'll just ripped into this guy!
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/151-1.htm
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I guess gayrod doesn't have the courtesy or upbringing to apologize to quickone
    I am with ANcient One, why are Bluetooth drivers not available for the other Treos and are for the 90? Something smells here...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast