Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TreoRunner if you are calling me Gay I demand an apology. It has been widely professed on the boards here that no, none, nada drivers for Bluetooth exist for Treo's and that the Palm SD BT Card specifically does not work with Treos of any flavor. I still want proof this works before believing it.
    No just the drivers my friend...but the cards themselves.

We should start a revolution........
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Treorunner and gharrod

No name calling and let us all be civil.
    Ronbo, I did not name call, I was name called. If I am not welcome here just let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    It has been widely professed on the boards here that no, none, nada drivers for Bluetooth exist for Treo's and that the Palm SD BT Card specifically does not work with Treos of any flavor. I still want proof this works before believing it.
    The Treo 90 has SD I/O (Secure Digital Input/Output, SDIO) support. This allows users to take advantage of third-party SD I/O expansion cards, including Bluetooth.
    If you need more proof than that, you might read the link that I posted earlier in this thread (#18) or visit palmone's web site for more proof!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Then this post is a figment of my imagination.
    -Rusty J
    T90+Palm BT SD card+SonyEricsson T616
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    The question by quickone is still outstanding. Can anyone help in the setup?
    Some ppl in this forum are starting to remind me of "Jarassic" Carl Everret. He did believe in dino's bc they were in the Bible...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    This is from Palm1 support. Now are you also calling them liars?

Solution ID: 16201

Palm Bluetooth SDIO Card compatibility information

The Palm(tm) Bluetooth(r) Card can be inserted in the following handhelds:

* Palm m125 Handheld
    * Palm m130 Handheld
    * Palm m500 Handheld
    * Palm m505 Handheld
    * Palm m515 Handheld
    * Palm i705 Handheld

What devices can the Bluetooth Card communicate with?

* Other Bluetooth-enabled palmOne(tm) handhelds
    * Most Bluetooth enabled cellular phones
    * Bluetooth printers
    * Bluetooth Local Area Network (LAN) access point

Note that the Palm1 info says no Treo series and no OS5.
    When the Treo 90 was produced, it wasn't a Palm product. It was Handspring, and it's not OS5. Why would the palmone website talk about the Treo 90 now? It seems obvious that the Treo 90 can use the Palm SD Bluetooth card. What's so hard to believe about this??
    BEcause Tuen, they updated the info when they bought Handspring.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    There is a set of instructions for loading updated drivers on the PalmOne site. It's a tedious process, actually, and on the Treo 90 you have to configure the phone connection manually, if memory serves (it's been a while since I did it). Start with the generic GSM phone profile. For network, find a Tungsten TT3 and copy its login script for the phone and network you are using -- but delete the line that says Wait For: Connect.
    dialing *99# activates GPRS.
    I'll go into more detail later, if needed.
    Good luck!
    -Rusty J
    90/270/600
    -Rusty
    Blackjack, Tilt; Treo 90, 270-680; Palm Vx, i705, T|T3, iQue 3200; Nokia N800, E71
    I cannot believe the attitude of treocentral members regarding quickone's question regarding the bluetooth card on the Treo 90. Yes, the Treo 90 can use bluetooth. Get over it. I have in my hands a Treo 90 and a bluetooth card that used to work before the bluetooth card fell apart. I used this solution for 3 months or so when I had a sony ericsson t68i and not a Treo 270.

Quickone, I'm not sure how much help I can offer you since I haven't used it for so long, but you're welcome to email me your quesitons: michael@treocentral.com, and I can try.

I would hope that users who were overly aggressive and mistaken in this thread will either shut up or apologize and move on. TreoCentral used to be a welcoming place for all users, and I will not let that notion die. Any further discussion that is not directly related to answering quickone's question in this thread will be deleted.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12