1.    #1  
    Seidio is pleased to announce an improved version of its best-selling 2 in 1 Retractable Headset for Treo 600.

Due to popular request, the soccer ball logo on previous models has been replaced by our Seidio logo. This provides users with a more professional and simple look.

Now, in addition to the regular clip on the console, there is also an in-line rotating shirt clip. For users who could not utilize the clip on the back of the console, this new clip will allow you to pin the cable to anywhere on your shirt. This brings the microphone closer to you so your voice will be heard more loudly and clearly on the other end.

As always, the retractable headset also has these features:

- Cable retracts quickly and easily into housing

- Variable lengths on the wire

- Hands-free device and also doubles as a set of headphones

- Comes with microphone, one touch button, retractable box and in-line music and phone volume control.

- Switch available on control console to allow you to easily select either "Hands Free mode" or "MP3 mode”

- Clip on back of console

- High performance speakers for best sound quality

- Light weight, comfortable in-the-ear design for discrete listening

- Plugs directly into your Treo 600 headset jack

- 2.5 mm gold plated L-shaped Stereo plug

For more information about this product, visit:

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...=HMERSVOT%2DSL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08/13/2004 at 08:48 AM.
    A good product got better. Is it safe to assume that a version will be coming that will accept my own headpnones??

john
  3.    #3  
    Hi Hubba23,

Yes, new version is also availabe for 2 in 1 adaptor (can accept your own headphone) and 2 in 1 backphone.

Seidio
    Cool, thanks for the update.

BTW, the 2 attached pics are the same.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    As i see you picture I would like to know if the cord extends out of both side or just one side?
    I am hoping that it will extend from one side only because that would allow me to clip the coiled wire ON TO my case keeping everything nice an clean.

cheers and go USA!
    Will people who purchased the "soccer ball" version be able to exchange their headsets for this new version?
    BUMP.

Anyone?

Something D-o-o...................
  8.    #8  
    Hi Greenberg,

Please contact Seidio RMA department, rma@seidio.com.

Seidio
    E-mail sent.
  10.    #10  
    Hi G711,

The wire can be pulled from both sides of the retractable box. But if you secure the control box, you can just pull the wire from one side of the retractable box. I hop I answer the question you have.

Seidio
    It looks like the headphones are still TOO BIG. I have the original and they hurt my ears after a while. Please consider changing them, and please don't tell me "one size fits all" because these are the biggest earbuds I have ever seen.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  12.    #12  
    Hi Third type,

We certainly will look into it.

Seidio
    Aren't the ear buds the same size as every other headset with ear buds on the market?

They seem that way to me......
    Headset? Maybe, I've never owned a earbud headset. Stereo headphone earbuds are another story. Ive owned a few and none were as large as this.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989