1.    #1  
    I've heard that I can download some application to enable voice -recording on my TREO 600.

Anybody knows (1) how clear is the recording quality? (2) how long I can record the voice if I'm using a 256MB memory card? (3) can I divide the voice memos into different voice folders?

And WHAT'S THE BEST APPLICATION OUT THERE FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD in order to do voice-memo recording on my TREO 600?

Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    I've heard that I can download some application to enable voice memo recording on my TREO 600.

Is there anybody know (1) how clear is the recording quality? (2) how long I can record the voice if I'm using a 256MB memory card? (3) can I divide the voice memos into different voice folders?

And WHAT'S THE BEST APPLICATION OUT THERE FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD in order to do voice-memo recording on my TREO 600?

Thanks.
    Two choices:

Sound Rec

PAR

Sound Rec. is free. PAR is not.

Both applications have been discussed in great detail here. A search will yield tons of information.
    Try out SoundRec v.1.051.

1) Sounds clear to me. You just gotta find the right recording settings.
    2) I haven't tested this myself, but you might find an answer to this in this thread.
    3) You can move the sound files around using a file managing app such as FileZ.

There are also other voice recording apps that does a bit more such as PAR and Audacity. But I prefer SoundRec for its simplicity.
  5.    #6  
    Thank you so much :-)
    I have been using mvoice for a few weeks and think it's great (http://www.motionapps.com/products.jsp?mvoice). It kinda sucks if your driving with your sunroof open, but otherwise it works really well. You cen set one of your app keys for one-touch recording. Sound quality is as good as the Treo's microphone...meaning it's good for taking notes.
    I've installed soundrec (the latest version 1051?) I have firmware .03.05 software 1.12 for my treo 600. I run docs to go premium (demo version) and today (full version) after I make a recording, when I go to docs to go and tries to exit with the home key after reviewing a doc. the treo resets.whenI try ti set the one button recording function the treo resets. Does anyone have reset probles after using soundrec? It's a useful app and I would sure like to be able to use it.
    Nothing is permanent except change