I upgraded from a treo300 and used tam to notify me of sms messages from my paging service. When I upgraded to treo 600 and tam 2.1, tam works great for missed phone calls but seems to not do anything for sms messages. Does anyone have any thoughts or solutions?
    Works fine for me. Do you have the latest Treo600version?
    Works for me as well.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Works fine for me too on SMS messages. The only thing I can think of that might help is the standard uninstall/reinstall method. Have you tried that yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Works fine for me too on SMS messages. The only thing I can think of that might help is the standard uninstall/reinstall method. Have you tried that yet?
    DITTO
    Stupid newbie question, but where do i get this utility? I need something to alert me when I have mail or a missed call- is it just me, or is the vibrate weeeeeeak on the Treo?
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SEFarris
    Stupid newbie question, but where do i get this utility? I need something to alert me when I have mail or a missed call- is it just me, or is the vibrate weeeeeeak on the Treo?
    You should be able to get it at Palmgear or pdaapps.com. There is also another app called Butler that provides this functionality. It's cheaper and has other utilities as well.