1.    #1  
    I am inundated with ringtones of Super Mario Bros., Tetris, and the A-Team. Those are all superb. But where can I find rintones that actually sounds like a phone ringing?

Some examples of what I am looking for could be: European phone sounds; American phone sounds; business phone sounds; pay-phone phone sounds; or just anything that sounds like a phone (short "ring-ring-ring" type things).

Can anyone help with a URL? I just can't seem to get out of Top-40/Pop song ringtone land!?!?

Free would be preferable, but if someone knew of a collection of phone sounds, I would probably buy it in a second.
    Do a search on this board for "old fashioned".
    Treo 600 on T-Mobile since March 2004
    yah i have been looking for ring tones that sound like a ring for ages. i couldn't believe the only midi ring tone that came with the t600 that sounded like a ringtone sounded like an old fashioned rotary phone ring!

i just use the ring tone from the tv show 24's CTU office

but i am getting bored of it now big time
    Checkout the non-music ringtones at Treobits (link in sig).
    www3gupload.com has a great collection of normal ringtones. The only catch is the membership which is not expensive but gives you access to all kinds of ringtones, wallpaper, games, and some simple applications.
    what does a real phone sound like when it rings...i can't remember
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    You really have to hunt for the "normal" ringtones. Every ringtone Web site is flooded with the music kind.
  8.    #8  
    Looks like Treobits has the best collection all in one place. I am satiated for now.
    *nvm* thx for treobits link
    why do ringtones that sound so good on my computer (midi tones) sound so crappy on my Treo 600? I just installed the Farzon analog rintone. SOUnds awesome on my desktop...but on my treo 600 it sounds worthless. Am I doing something wrong?