1.    #1  
    It seems that any version of this Beta that I am running. (Currently .9) will not delete the mail off the server after they get over a certain amount..Just disconnects. If I go to the Pop site and delete them manually everything works fine untill they stack up past a certain point..

I have like 130 mails on the POP Server I am using the (ATT MMode Mail server for this) When it goes through the delete process it just dies at about message 70-80 and disconnects.. But it seems that it wont delete anything off the server untill the entire command goes through without failure.. Which means it starts all over again. Keep getting the message (Socket Closed by Peer) BS!
  2.    #2  
    Anyone???????
    Try the Snappermail support forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SnapperMail/, this is monitored fairly closely by the developer.
    Your situation sounds like the exception and not the norm. I've not had any problems with the 1.9x series and I'm currently using version 2 and it's great.

I don't have near the traffic you have, but my guess is that your treo wants to shutoff before it finishes the task. Try setting the screen off setting to a couple more minutes than what it's currently set at.

www.treobits.com
    Treo 600 friendly website with Ringtones, Shoutcast Feeds and more...