1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to sych a Palm V (or any Palm OS based handheld) and a Treo 600 from the same desktop? Essentially, I have a Treo 600 and my wife has a Palm V and we both use the same Palm desktop application (with different user IDs). I have been unable to configure the desktop and Palm V to synch but the Treo is fine.

Does anyone habe ideas on how I can get this to work? I tried a search but came up empty.
    I will hopefully do this, as I have a work-issued palm Vx I hope to sync to the same desktop with my new Treo600. I'm told so long as you set the same conduits for both handhelds, that they will both sync. The settings in chapura pocketmirror (the outlook software installed on my PC for my palmvx) certainly seem to support that; my outlook calender, contacts, notes and to-do list are the only areas I really care about insofar as syncing with my work PC is concerned, so that's where I'm concentrating effort. If I figure it out, I'll post back Treo will get here today or tomorrow!! Can't wait...