1.    #1  
    i've noticed that when using PDAnet on my laptop all the images are majorly compressed and look horrible. is the a reason for this or is it designed that way? is it because maybe its going through a sprint proxy that compresses them? I have the latest pdanet cdma sprint pcs treo with 1.2 update. i'm using XP and it does this on both firefox and IE
    Gotta be the Sprint proxy, cause I'm not having that problem on T-Mo. All my images look just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmit
    i've noticed that when using PDAnet on my laptop all the images are majorly compressed and look horrible. is the a reason for this or is it designed that way? is it because maybe its going through a sprint proxy that compresses them? I have the latest pdanet cdma sprint pcs treo with 1.2 update. i'm using XP and it does this on both firefox and IE
    jimmit.... I use the same setup you do and I have never had that problem with PdaNet and IE 6.x
    myline = Treo650 w/SprintPCS
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmit
    No issues with Verizon and PDAnet.
    I use it with Sprint/Treo and laptop and get no problems at all.
  6.    #6  
    this is wierd because this has been happening ever since I got my treo and started using pdanet. I even reformatted my laptop and did a fresh install of pdanet. I even unchecked the modem compression box in the properties....i'm truly stumped
    I have the same issue, it's Sprint. Hold Ctrl and hit F5 and it will decompress the picture. Sometimes you have to do it a couple of times for it to work.
    Don't be a dummy, buckle your safety belt.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestar53
    I have the same issue, it's Sprint. Hold Ctrl and hit F5 and it will decompress the picture. Sometimes you have to do it a couple of times for it to work.

Thank you very much...this seemed to work most of the time but I dont understand why it even does this and how to stop it because its VERY annoying