1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 600 yesterday, loaded all software, hooked up all cables, but it won't HotSync...help! I installed everything, rebooted, clicked the button on the cable and even though the phone beeps, nothing on the computer goes active. Any ideas?
    Right-click the hotsynch icon next to your clock and make sure there is a check mark next to "Local USB".
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    I had it plugged into the wrong USB port...goes to show what stupid mistakes you can make when setting up electronics at 1 in the morning! hahaha
    LOL, been there, done that. Enjoy the Treo!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    Ok...dammit...now I've entered all of my contacts onto the Palm Desktop program, but when it syncs, none of my names & numbers are in my phone. Is there a trick to getting them in there?
    Make sure that the desktop has the one time exception to overwrite the handheld, or else it will not update your handset, Try that. I believe that it defaults to a sync or handheld overwrites desktop in which case it will not transfer to the handset.
  7.    #7  
    Will it not send my files if I don't have an extra SD card installed in my Treo? Some apps (screensaver, etc) transferred, but not my contacts. I'm REALLY confused.
  8.    #8  
    Is there a list somewhere of what all apps will be installed everytime I hotsync? I loaded a list of apps, but then removed some later...but everytime I hotsync they are back on.