1.    #1  
    Verizon wireless sync gets me my email in just a few minutes after it appears in Outlook, but Calendar and Contacts changes seem to take hours to appear on the Treo. Is is just me?
  2.    #2  
    bumping this in the hope that others will share their experience wrt sync latency
    Is there a way to make it sync only mail and skip the calendar, etc. Or do only calendar, etc. on demand. I really don't have a need to sync my calendar, contacts and other files each time while out of the office. This would speed the sync time.
    You can setup Sync or SyncExpress to sync whatever you want. Obviously the less you sync, the faster it goes. To change the options during Sync or Sync Express, click on WirelessSync icon. Then click on the "Menu" button on your Treo. It will open to the "Settings" header. Choose either "Sync Settings..." or "SyncXpress Settings..." , whichever you want to change. Simply uncheck all the boxes you do NOT want to sync. For example, if you only want to send/receive email, just leave the "Mail (Inbox)" and "Mail (Outbox) checked and uncheck all the rest.

Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    OK, this may be a very dumb question, but what is the difference between the 2 terms?

Rick