1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I was sick and tired of the plain bread eMail client that came with my Treo so I am trying out Snapper mail now. It has been great so far but I cannot find one function... Is there a message filter option? Not a spam filter, but a filter so that any emails from bob@cobb.com will goto a certin folder.

If not SnapperMail, is there another mail app that does this for the Treo?

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Yep, Snapper Mail (mine is retail v. 1.9.2.01) has this feature. Create a folder, and in the account edit|rules area, you can have all emails "fetched" from a particular account go to a specific folder....which is what I've been doing.
    I don't think this answered the orignal question, is there a way to filter incomming messages to different folders depending on content, ie. email address, subject, etc...

Anyone know? sounds like it possible with VersaMail, but I don't see the option for Snapper...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
    ChatterEmail has a new feature (in the betas) that allows you to create Mailboxes that are filtered by certain criteria (date, to, from, subject, text in the body). The facility is somewhat simple at the moment, but will be expanded in the near future.

Marc
    will chatter ever support pop/smpt? that's all I use.. have snapper.
    It already supports SMTP (outgoing); POP is unlikely, though. Lots of Chatter users simply get their mail forwarded to a service like fastmail or fusemail, though...

Marc
    I have 1 email address... @sprintpcs... so I use pop on snapper (versamail too buggy).. that is all I need.. no imap..no fees etc.. I check mail manually a few times a day (dont like mail trying to connect auto b/c kills my dun connection when I'm using it.)
    I would consider chatter if it could do pop... is that difficult?