1.    #1  
    I got a serious problem.

Last weekend I installed two utilities for my Treo 600 - "Pocket Tunes 3.0.1" and "CallFilter For Treo 600 1.1". Then I add some new rules to play MP3 as ringtone in CallFilter.

After that, I got a problem. Each time I make a call or get an incoming call (whether I answered or not), the alert volume in Preference / Sound (Application : Phone) will become "off". The only way to solve this problem is to uninstall Pocket Tunes and have a soft reset for my Treo 600.

Anyone got this problem as mine?

Regards
    I didn't have that same problem but I did have a problem where everytime I got a call, my phone would do a soft reset. Very annoying! I just downgraded PTunes to 2.x and haven't had the problem since. The reason I figured it was a PTunes issue was because it only started when I upgraded my PTunes to 3.x. Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomade
    I got a serious problem.

Last weekend I installed two utilities for my Treo 600 - "Pocket Tunes 3.0.1" and "CallFilter For Treo 600 1.1". Then I add some new rules to play MP3 as ringtone in CallFilter.

After that, I got a problem. Each time I make a call or get an incoming call (whether I answered or not), the alert volume in Preference / Sound (Application : Phone) will become "off". The only way to solve this problem is to uninstall Pocket Tunes and have a soft reset for my Treo 600.

Anyone got this problem as mine?

Regards
    Try Callfilter 1.2. You can find it at Mytreo.net