1.    #1  
    Given Verizon's predilection to keep turning the data connection on for no obvious good reason, and given the associated battery drain, I've been looking for a good utility to turn off the data connection after some amount of downtime. The Connection Manager sounds perfect but supposedly only works with Sprint phones. Has anyone tried this or a similar program on the Verizon network? Thanks...
    I have been using the Connection Manager on a Verizon T600 and have not had any problems that I know of.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  3.    #3  
    Blues, I get some resets and freezes when I use the timing feature...it may be because of interations with other software. Have you had any problems with this?
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    What timing features do you mean? You mean in Treo Connection Manager?
    There aren't many settings to change. There is only a few check boxes and 1 drop down selection box in the settings window. That's it.

You mean the Auto Disconnect After: x seconds setting?
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    Yes, the auto disconnect feature. I have some apps excluded and have it set to not engage when the treo is on.
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone