Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Wanted this one for myself, figured someone else might like it.

    -Joe
    Out-flippin'-standing !! Thank you.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    Out-flippin'-standing !! Thank you.
    Thanks, glad you like it!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Thanks Jo.

    I'll be waiting patiently.
    Your patience is rewarded....hope you like it.

    -Joe
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  4. #24  
    ExtraOrdinaryJo:

    If you have time do you mind making a Cleveland Browns skin. You probably did not expect all these requests or maybe you did

    Either way your skins look great.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by smithj41
    ExtraOrdinaryJo:

    If you have time do you mind making a Cleveland Browns skin. You probably did not expect all these requests or maybe you did

    Either way your skins look great.
    Thanks, glad you like them.

    What I didn't expect was a Browns fan!!!!

    Only problem with a browns skin is that I don't aleady have an orange skin to use as a background, so if I need to make that, it'll take me longer. Not sure when I can get to it, but probably sometime this weekend.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  6. #26  
    Cool and you should setup a paypal account for your efforts
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Your patience is rewarded....hope you like it.

    -Joe
    Joe,

    Again you rock!

    Looks great.

    I'm ready for our match up tonight. I know it's only pre-season but it may be a look at this year's Super Bowl match up.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Joe,

    Again you rock!

    Looks great.

    I'm ready for our match up tonight. I know it's only pre-season but it may be a look at this year's Super Bowl match up.
    Glad you like it.

    I'll be there tonight, rain or shine. I agree, could be a sneak peek at the big game!!! I'm really looking forward to it!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  9. #29  
    Yeah, I hope the rain doesn't reach you by kick-off. We are beginning to get pounded down here in N.Y.C so the chances are good it'll be a sloppy game tonight.

    I'll only watch the first quarter. Thank god for Direct TV. I just want to see T.O.'s first game in a Birds uniform. Brady better watch his back. "The Freak" is coming for him.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Thanks, glad you like them.

    What I didn't expect was a Browns fan!!!!

    .
    Hey now, watch it!!!!

    Cleveland has the most loyal fans in the league.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Hey now, watch it!!!!

    Cleveland has the most loyal fans in the league.
    LOL, c'mon now. I've been a PATS fan for 20+ years.....you wanna talk loyalty????
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    Hey now, watch it!!!!

    Cleveland has the most loyal fans in the league.
    I totally agree.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by smithj41
    I totally agree.
    Hehe, careful with the ganging up on me bit....I didn't give you your skin yet!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Hehe, careful with the ganging up on me bit....I didn't give you your skin yet!

    I love those Patriots. Tom Brady is a great quarterback
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Hehe, careful with the ganging up on me bit....I didn't give you your skin yet!
    OK, truce for now. We'll continue this conversation on December 5.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by smithj41
    I love those Patriots. Tom Brady is a great quarterback
    LOL, that's better....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    OK, truce for now. We'll continue this conversation on December 5.
    Fair enough, but in reality, I don't mind a little trash talk....unless of course you're a Jets fan....then all bets are off!!!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Fair enough, but in reality, I don't mind a little trash talk....unless of course you're a Jets fan....then all bets are off!!!
    Speaking of the Jets. Did they play well against my Saints tonight or what. <snortle> Go Saints!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions