1.    #1  
    Not sure if this has been posted. I appologize if it has.

Has anyone tried using any recorded sound from soundrec as your ringer? I've tried and it's pretty cool. You can even use what you've recorded on soundrec as a cover up ringtone. And if you have an SD card you can record it as long as you want. Or if the room is quiet enough you can record anything from your voice, radio, tv, etc as your ringtone and it sounds pretty clear. Anyway just thought I'd share this. Again sorry if this has been posted.
    I used this to create audio caller ID's by simply recording people's names and used these as ringtones.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Not sure if this has been posted. I appologize if it has.

Has anyone tried using any recorded sound from soundrec as your ringer? I've tried and it's pretty cool. You can even use what you've recorded on soundrec as a cover up ringtone. And if you have an SD card you can record it as long as you want. Or if the room is quiet enough you can record anything from your voice, radio, tv, etc as your ringtone and it sounds pretty clear. Anyway just thought I'd share this. Again sorry if this has been posted.
    What an excellent idea mate.

I think I might cut loose on this one. Never know what you could hear as a ring tone.

Hey you know what would be even better. If someone would creating an application which would randomly rotate through several ring tones much like Button Manager. How cool would that be.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient_One
    What an excellent idea mate.

I think I might cut loose on this one. Never know what you could hear as a ring tone.

Hey you know what would be even better. If someone would creating an application which would randomly rotate through several ring tones much like Button Manager. How cool would that be.
    Its already done in Lightwav. You just select Random as ringtone and lwav will rotate the sound for each call. You can also use Persona Audio Recorder to record the voice and hook it up in lightwav.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I'm talking freeware.......
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)