Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Psytek thank you so much for starting this threat. I really though I was just crazy and it feels so good to know that it isnt just ME feeling this. I wouldve never thought of starting a threat like this because I wouldve never thought that so many people are feeling the same thing. I have had my treo for a year now, and I feel it vibrate on my lef even when it isnt there constantly, especially when I am driving.
    I do get the same on my left side of my waist. I have a case for my treo 600 that attached on my belt. I thought it was jut me.... Now, I'm starting to worry on why is this happening....
    TREO 600 ROCKS !!!! I gave up my Zaurus sl-5500 and my Motorola v60i for it.

"Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply." -- Bruce Lee
    Same thing here. I carry it in my front left pocket and several times a day will reach down to answer the phone because I think its vibrating and its not. Interesting enough, if I carry it in a shirt pocket, I have a similar but slightly different sensation in my chest.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I carry my T600 on my belt above my front right pocket. I thought I was just imagining my phone was vibrating. But now..... I realize I must be just as nuts as the rest of you. (crazy about my T600, that is! ;-)
    "I Sync, therefore I AM!"

BellSouth became Cingular, left for ATT, who became Cingular, who became ATT. Is that right?
    Visor Pro > Vx > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Tilt!
    meralgia paresthetica - I actually asked a doc about it, was freaking me out.
    I carry the Treo in the front of my underpants.

I too get the vibrating sensation. But I always enjoy it.
    I've never felt these phantom vibrations. How could I? I've never felt the **real** Treo 600 vibrations.
    Wow, I just got used to it. I never thought anyone else was goin' thru this! hahaha!

It would be in my front pants pocket (left pocket, right pocket is keys only ) and I would swear it vibrated so I would just put my hand on it to double check if I wasn't trippin' out.

But yeah, I just started to accept it. Did that with my Sanyo 8100 too.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    You'll know its radiation when you have to hold the Treo next to your leg so that the newly sprouted ear can hear the conversation.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345