Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    ok i am lookin at my file info and

Snapper-Msg Content is 5172 KB
    Snapper-MsgList-Snmp is 2217K
    SnapperMail is 647K

Ok now i have the Beta 2.0.3 or whatever and its supposed to move email to the SD card and based on how slow SnapperMail is when it starts im sure its reading from the SD..
    So why is so mych space being taken up on my phone itself???

I need to free some space up so MMPlayer wont soft reset when i try to play things seeing as how i always have about .7 to .8 megs available.
    Yes, Snappermail is what you call a fat client application.
    I prefer to call it a very nice email app with a good personality.. :-)
    Oh, it is a good application...I will not argue that point.

For me, I did not go for it because needed imbedded email filtering and way to control how it tags each mail as read when it picks it up plus a way to pick mail sequentially.
    not fat, just big boned!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    wtf though seriously.. so yer all saying thats normal?
    yes .... wygiwis (what you get is what it is).
    Well, have you got it properly configured to archive to the SD card? Looking at mine, my file sizes are substantially smaller. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    ok i am lookin at my file info and

Snapper-Msg Content is 5172 KB
    Snapper-MsgList-Snmp is 2217K
    SnapperMail is 647K

Ok now i have the Beta 2.0.3 or whatever and its supposed to move email to the SD card and based on how slow SnapperMail is when it starts im sure its reading from the SD..
    So why is so mych space being taken up on my phone itself???

I need to free some space up so MMPlayer wont soft reset when i try to play things seeing as how i always have about .7 to .8 megs available.
    You can check what mails are on the card simply ejecting the card while in snapper, the mail in the card will disappear.
    Ciao

Ettore
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Well, have you got it properly configured to archive to the SD card? Looking at mine, my file sizes are substantially smaller. Ben
    I am curious How do you archive to the SD. i am using 1.9 is this a 2 enhancement?
    Last edited by jbletheby; 08/11/2004 at 01:01 PM. Reason: duplication
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    hm ok so i was doing it wrong. i just freed up 5 megs now that i got them archived. new problem.. when i go to snapper mail it takes a count of 13 (one-one-thousand, two-one-thousand and so on) for snapper to start up now.....

when i leave snapper it takes even longer .. a count of 16 while snapper discards mail from trash !? what is this discard option.. this makes the whole process very tiresome for me..

what gives.. this is crazy. advise comments similar experiences welcome!