Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Then the update does not serve any specific resolution. My take on this would be to leave everything as is.

Since the phone is AT&T branded (though no logo), it may create more problem just to put the upgrade in.

Enjoy!
    [QUOTE=JoJo_78]I'm not sure why it's doing it...but i know it has something to do with the Treo and my service provider b/c when I put in a diff sim (from another local provider) the SMS works!
    [QUOTE]

It can be tough, but at least you have GSM, when I go to Haiti its TDMA or CDMAOne...and no sms of any sort

Now, for your SMS, have you spoken to your service provider? they may have to provision you to be able to send from your account...I imagine that you have been down that road before though
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  3.    #23  
    Yeah I spoke to them...but the guy there wanted me to leave my Treo600 for a couple of days to see if he can find out the problem!
    I told him to keep his SMS...I aint having no body mess around with my phone to figure out nothing!
    Why can't he just download a simulator or something...them people so backwards!
    He pissed me off...don't he know it's not just a phone...it's my life!
    All my stuff is in there...shoot...the only thing left for my Treo to do is remind me when to eat...besides that, it does everything else
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Yeah I spoke to them...but the guy there wanted me to leave my Treo600 for couple of days to see if he can find out the problem!
    I told him to keep his SMS...I aint having no body mees around with my phone to figure out nothing!
    Why can't he just download a simulator...them people so backwards!
    He pissed me off...don't he know it's not just a phone...it's my life!
    All my stuff is in there...shoot...the only thing left for my Treo to do is remind me when to eat...besides that, it does everything else
    Nice English!
    nice substantive post!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryBurton
    Nice English!
    Are you like following me or something...nigg*r stay out of my posts...you pissing me off.
    It's St. Maarten English (slang)...Aint no body in here to learn english!
    Now step off...

Wait a minute..you're a female...no wonder
    Last edited by JoJo_78; 08/10/2004 at 07:06 PM.
    lol
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  8.    #28  
    Hey Cool 100thM...I see you posted a link to ur name sake...Did you read the book? It's quite interesting.
    "Me fail english? That's unpossible!" -- Ralph Wiggum

love that line...the last few posts made me think of it and brought a smile to my face. Thanks!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  10.    #30  
    Hahahahaha.
    no slight against you intended whatsoever...I think what you wrote was fine, didn't think twice about it...no english police here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  12.    #32  
    It's cool...I am a Business Management and Marketing Major...I am fully capable of speaking/writting proper english, however neither one of us are in here to judge the others writting but to become more knowledgeable of the Treo600 and it's full potential.
    Aside from that I was just tripping...speaking in the Caribbean tongue

It's that Cory-girl that pissed me off cause she always going in all my posts and have some negative sh*t to say about them...steups...anyways.
    I didn't know she was a 'she'...would have paid her no mind if I knew...but now that I know, it clarified some things out for me
    just out of curiosity, how did you know the gender of this poster?
  14.    #34  
    I'm just tripping Ido...but he/she is sure acting like certain women.
    (No offence to any member of my species )
    no offense here! I just thought you had a line on inside info!
    I admit to having observed some "personality problems", and not just in this thread.............
    coryburton is male. Checkout the website and what software is on his Treo.
  17.    #37  
    Yep..I have too...because most of his/her personality problems are specifically tagerted at me...As a matter of fact, I think that because of members such as him/her self, i've been slowly moving to MTDN
  18.    #38  
    Hey is this TC's CoryBurton?
    coryburton

No wonder...the poor poor soul...Hahahaha
    lol! good call, fellow posters!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Yep..I have too...because most of his/her personality problems are specifically tagerted at me...As a matter of fact, I think that because of members such as him/her self, i've been slowly moving to MTDN
    It's cheap entertainment. Try moving faster.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast