1.    #1  
    How can I transfer my created Jpegs to my Treo 600 via Hot Sync & Desktop in MAc OS X? I know how to snatch them (wallpaper) from the internet. It seems that I am only able to load to SD card and not RAM of Treo 600.

I don't have .Mac and I don't have SD card!
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroTreo
    How can I transfer my created Jpegs to my Treo 600 via Hot Sync & Desktop in MAc OS X? I know how to snatch them (wallpaper) from the internet. It seems that I am only able to load to SD card and not RAM of Treo 600.

I don't have .Mac and I don't have SD card!
    Email them as attachments to your phone.
  3.    #3  
    Hmm. I've done that before with ringtone files. R U saying there is no way to load wallpaper JPEGS to TREO 600 Ram via Hot Sync/Desktop? I tried putting them in my 'Files To Install' folder with the JPEG extension. I can't get them as a choice for wallpaper.
    I'l guess I'll e-mail them to my pop account as an attachement!

best regards!
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroTreo
    Hmm. I've done that before with ringtone files. R U saying there is no way to load wallpaper JPEGS to TREO 600 Ram via Hot Sync/Desktop? I tried putting them in my 'Files To Install' folder with the JPEG extension. I can't get them as a choice for wallpaper.
    I'l guess I'll e-mail them to my pop account as an attachement!

best regards!
    I'm a PC user and what we do is put them in the "Transfer" folder within the pictures directory. Do you have a place where it backs up your pictures that you take? If so, look there for a "Transfer" folder.