Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    coryburton,

I may not agree with what you say, but I will certainly defend your rights to say whatever you wish to say about the Treo 600.

Have you thought of perhaps putting the phone up for sale, move on to a different device, and wait for the Treo ACE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    I may not agree with what you say, but I will certainly defend your rights to say whatever you wish to say about the Treo 600.
    Just curious.. what part don't you agree with? The problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    Have you thought of perhaps putting the phone up for sale, move on to a different device, and wait for the Treo ACE?
    Actually, I've had the opportunity to return it to PalmOne for a 100% refund, but I loved my Treo 270 that worked with absolutely no problems. I don't see why I should give up the technology just because PalmOne is putting out a crappy product. What I'm looking for is for PalmOne to admit that they have a problem with the T600, fix the problem and move on with the technology. I see NO reason to switch to a different platform when I KNOW that this technology can work (as long as the company pulls their head out of their you know what).
    Yeah, Consumer Reports just rated the Samsung i500 higher than the Treo 600. You might want to give that a try. As for me, my Treo has lasted 10 months so far without problem, so I'm going to stick with it. I still marvel at what it does for me, and I'm not even streaming audio to it or recording phone calls on it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12