1.    #1  
    I installed a bunch of new programs this past weekend several of which have worked perfectly and a few of which have not worked since i installed them and in fact cause my Treo to restart when i click on them. Also, my pre-installed Klodicke game has been corrupted and also causes a restart when opened now.

1) Is software that is conflicting with one another the problem? If so, what's the solution?
    2) Do i have a virus of some sort?
    3) Is there freeware out there that might enable me to gauge what the problem is?
    4) What is the best way to delete a program without leaving potentially problematic sub files/folders/databases fo these programs on my treo?
    5) I want to keep my Treo as clean as possible without disruptions in service etc.

Thanks much!!!
    Here are my answers to your questions:

1) Is software that is conflicting with one another the problem? If so, what's the solution? (most likely, you will need to delete the offending software and consult the software developer to seek a patch or solution)
    2) Do i have a virus of some sort? (I don't think so, but that is possible)
    3) Is there freeware out there that might enable me to gauge what the problem is? (have not seen any hacks to trap the conflicts but there is a way to see on the Treo when you have a software conflict, I do not remember how)
    4) What is the best way to delete a program without leaving potentially problematic sub files/folders/databases fo these programs on my treo? (I use Filez, as it has the capability to delete or rename the files to delete them)
    5) I want to keep my Treo as clean as possible without disruptions in service etc. (always watch for other comments regarding any software which you install. This way you can use the experiences of others)
    Good luck!
    Gene