1.    #1  
    [removed: TreoCentral supports Treo developers and does not allow warez or links to warez of any kind on our website. We encourage you to buy the software that you use on your Treo - miradu]
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I think you should look elsewhere.
  3.    #3  
    how do I delete this thread?
    You might want to contact a mod or edit your original post. And you might also want to support shareware.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsito
    how do I delete this thread?
    I think we need to delete all of our replies... Once that is done, you should be able to click "edit" and then "delete message".

NOPE, you can't delete the "starter message", so instead, edit it and change it to a better topic, we'll then come in and delete our replies.
    I am looking for a site or a place where I can get cracked software or serials for the software...
    I currently am seeking for a copy of
    Doc to go (cracked), Lightwav 3.0 (cracked), Pocket tunes dlx (cracked), Snappermail (cracked).

Any help is appreciated.

By the way I have a Treo 600 (sprint)
    You should support the developers who wrote the software. Posting for cracks on a forum where many of the developers hang out is plain stupid

Mike
    what a turd
  8.    #8  
    I have purchased alot of stuff but since I had my laptop and my treo got stolen now I have to buy everything again.. and i don't thinks its fair to me.
    so if my car gets stolen, I can go out and steal someone else's car???
    I have purchased alot of stuff but since I had my laptop and my treo got stolen now I have to buy everything again.. and i don't thinks its fair to me.
    And that's an out and out lie because you can easy contact who you purchased the software from to get the software registration numbers. You have been officially put on the top of my chit list!