Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    How many of you actually use the 600 for listening to tunes? Also how many songs can you listen to before the battery dies?
    Thanks, stevo
    (New VZ 600 owner -cameraless)
    ~ 30 w/ plenty of batt left...
    I listen to them everyday at the gym. Don't know how many but I listen to them for an 1.5 hours and doesn't take up much battery life.
    It's kind of nice to have 30 or so mp3s on my SD card when I'm waiting somewhere, like in line or at the denstist's office, and I don't have my regular mp3 player. Makes great entertainment for my "daily constitutional" as well.
    we use the mp3 for ringtones. check it out www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I have close to 40 songs on my Treo. I fly frequently and listen to songs all the time and have never had a battery life issue. I do wish that the processor could handle playing music and games at the same time, though
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I listen to MP3's and watch Simspons episodes. No battery problem.
    Last edited by emajy; 08/11/2004 at 08:43 PM.
    I do and the battery has never been an issue....
    I listen to music and old radio shows for 4/5 hours at a clip with no battery issues and lots of joy. My battery has never seen the 50% mark. I love old time radio shows.

john
  10.    #10  
    I do over 20 of MP3's and battery is not an issue and this is a refurbished phone also. I listen to Shoutcast as well.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks all. I'll have to give my nomad creative mp3 player a rest and give this a shot. Stevo
    Stevo, just make sure you have large enough quality SD card.
    Just one last item here - I think the MP3 function, when combined with the Seidio 2in1 headset, is one of the best aspects of the 600. I have three 256Mb cards, all filled with wma files - I can get about 7 or 8 CDs on each card. Being able to use ONE headset for both music and phone has TOTALLY changed how I use the phone. I always have my music with me and playing. While sitting at my desk, while driving (yes I know), while out running errands. Always. It rocks.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I have dozens of songs and multiple playlists on a 512 GB card - listen daily on my treadmill. Also use Shoutcast. This is definitely a key feature of my T600!
    It's always entertaining seeing the looks on my friend's faces when I take them out to lunch.

Just hook-up the treo to my cassette adapter and power adapter, juice-up the stereo, and blast-out 1 of the 4 CD's worth of files I keep on it regularly.

And if I get a ca 2
    -C
    Everyday my wife and I listen to music on our Treos. She has a 40gb ipod but, it's only used on long driving trips. Very convenient with the Treo.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    I use my Treo on long flights, ATL to LAX. Several hours with plenty of Battery left. A good set of headphones and its nap time ZZZZZZZ.

Bill...
    I have a 1GB card, so I have a 200-250 MP3's on my Treo. I most often listen to them when bored on the bus, or as ringtones.
    I have 15 mp3 that I play every day. I play it when I am on break at work 1.5hrs.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast