1.    #1  
    I can't believe they made the Treo fully reliant on direct downloads from the web for email and not have the sync setup for when you connect with the computer. What a rip. This was a standard function of nearly all previous Palm OS devices.

Now you have to buy the extra functionality for the inbuilt.

SO........

I'm looking for a replacement email program for the Treo which will sync with Window XP Outlook.

or

an enhancement to add to the Treo which will allow the built in email program to sync with Outlook.
    Last edited by Ancient_One; 08/09/2004 at 06:14 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)

2.    #2  
    I'm going to solve my own email problem by reverting back to Outlook Express and reinstalling the software so that I can use the Palm conduit to sync with Express.

That will also mean I will be using Palm for my memos, contacts and calendar which I don't have a problem with.

Oh well, such is life.
    Ancient_One
    Blood and Honour
    (Those who live in the dark shall meet the light and all shall die by my hand.)

(Device:Palm Pilot>Handspring Deluxe>Handspring Treo 270>Sony Clie NX60U>PalmOne Treo 600)
    (Beta Tester:Pocketdimension 2 / Quirl / PalmMAME / Seven Email Client)