1. JJL
    Before I get flamed for asking this, I have read the manual regarding this-multiple times in fact. I am trying to figure out how to use the Financial calulator application to figure loan amortization and am having a lot of trouble. The documentation on this in Sprint's userguide is weak, to say the least.

Does the Treo calc operate the same way an HP fin calc does? You input the # then select N for # of payments, 5 for 5% then hit the APR button, etc. When your formula is done, you would hit the PMT key to get your payment. Reagrdless of how I input things, I cannot get the $#$%^$ thing to work.

Any suggestions, or is there any better documentation then the garbage that came with the Sprint T600.

Thanks a lot.
    U need to read this support article in the PalmOne site: It details a link to the user guide for the original Parens calculator upon which this is built.
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...tem,CASE=29466

I suggest that you invest in a proper HP calculator simulator if that is what you are used to. You will get all the RPN and key press conventions you know and care for. The FCplus range of calculators is pretty good too.
    e.g.
    http://palmsource.palmgear.com/index...are&prodid=116
    I know this isn't what you asked but..... Loan Wizard Pro by mindweave www.mindweave.com does an awsome job with mortgages. I have been using it for several years and wouldn't even consider going back to a financial calculator.
    Go into Finance mode using the pulldown.

Then hit the "Edit" button and type in just the fields you know - leave the one you want blank, and hit solve. Don't bother with the actual calculator buttons, I never got that to work...

Quote Originally Posted by JJL
    Before I get flamed for asking this, I have read the manual regarding this-multiple times in fact. I am trying to figure out how to use the Financial calulator application to figure loan amortization and am having a lot of trouble. The documentation on this in Sprint's userguide is weak, to say the least.

Does the Treo calc operate the same way an HP fin calc does? You input the # then select N for # of payments, 5 for 5% then hit the APR button, etc. When your formula is done, you would hit the PMT key to get your payment. Reagrdless of how I input things, I cannot get the $#$%^$ thing to work.

Any suggestions, or is there any better documentation then the garbage that came with the Sprint T600.

Thanks a lot.
    Back in Treo land!
    Treo 600 - RIP May 31st, 2005
    Treo 650 - Born June 12th, 2006
    One whole year away from PalmOS! Ahhhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Nguyen
    Donald,

You've tried this? I don't seem to see any particular platform support. Does it work for all Palm driven devices?

Ron