1.    #1  
    i've been downloading the beta versions of snapper 2.0. with the latest, every time I exit snappermail, there is a message "discarding from trash" as a little blue progress maker floats across the screen. this happens even if I've not read or deleted any messages. it only takes a couple of seconds but is beginning to get annoying. anyone else notice this?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    having same problems myself.. waiting for an answer on this too except my wait is about 15-20 seconds for the discard. and almost as long to startup.

what kind of sd card do you use?
    i use a standard 256 MB Sandisk (not ultra II) maybe a better SD card will make things smoother for us?
  3.    #3  
    Hello! I'm glad it's not just me. Although your issue sounds more complex than mine. I use a standard PalmOne 64mg SD card but I don't put anything snapper-related onto it. So I'm not sure that's the link. Let me know if you hear anything! best, Bill
    Had been using the 1.9 version. Installed 2.0 a couple days ago. Now, no messages are retained outside of the Inbox - deleted messages do no show up in the trash folder. More frustrating, deleting a message in Snapper is having the same effect as junking it - it is deleted from my mail server during the next Send/Receive. Adding to the confusion, it seems to have also affected Blazer's ability to load web pages.

A hard reset restores Blazer's functionality, but does not correct the Snappermail issue.

Anybody have a clue?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    dammit... thats what happend to my blazer...........i have to do a hard rest to fix it!?
    i just started archiving to my card .. since then blazer is screwed.

i really dont wanna hard reset..how else can i fix blazer and if i do a hard reset and then restore via backupman wont it just have the issues and how do i get rid of this length discarding from trash garbage. it never used to do this and now i turned the storage off and its still doing it!!!! im bout to just get rid of snapper mail at this point
    Seriously, doesn't anyone else have this "Discarding from trash" problem? I get it everytime I exit the app.