1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a program that lets you assign ringer types to different groups of people? For example: Anyone in my "family" group would always ring through, where as at 10PM anyone in my "work" group would go to voicemail?
    And it doesn't have to work on a schedule, just so that at certain times of the day I can activate a "sleeping" profile and only emergency calls would get through...
    lightwav i think or theres call shield
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Callfilter

there is a monster update around the corner
    Quote Originally Posted by nycvzwtreo
    Does anyone know of a program that lets you assign ringer types to different groups of people? For example: Anyone in my "family" group would always ring through, where as at 10PM anyone in my "work" group would go to voicemail?
    And it doesn't have to work on a schedule, just so that at certain times of the day I can activate a "sleeping" profile and only emergency calls would get through...
    Lightwav does this for a long time. you can assign different wav/mp3 ringtone to individual contact or group. you can even assign a custom gif, animated gif, jpg or Live! as video callerID.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca