1.    #1  
    Hello All
    Just picke up MMPlayer 2.12 and want to use the supplied Treo 600 skin. I follow the instructions to change the skin and the player appears to try because the screen does a 'refresh'. However I never get the new 600 skin just the original stays on the screen. Any ideas? Also any other decent skins for the 600? The default is hideous....
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    u r in luck.... tke918 made me the ultimate treo 600 skin that has buttons big enough to use your finger.. and just tap the movie for full screen. the file is johnski1969.db find it on skin forum mmplayer site.
    I've been using the "Plain" skin and it seems pretty good without sacrificing a lot of screen space. Have you looked at that one? Do you think the buttons are too small for it?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    The XML skins that came with mmplayer work fine on Treo.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Nguyen
    The XML skins that came with mmplayer work fine on Treo.
    Im sorry guys I got a little confused. I was atually on the Treo Skin all the time (plain blk + wht). I suppose I was expecting something else. Anyways thanks for the great suggestions. I now have all working fine. Thanks again.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!