Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Eagles = 3 straight NFC East division titiles. I wouldn't exactly call them losers.
  2.    #62  
    BUTTERCUP
  3.    #63  
    I just downloaded week one preseason scores off the site to update and i have some really funky scores showing. Did I do something wrong ???? HELP
    BUTTERCUP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup
    I just downloaded week one preseason scores off the site to update and i have some really funky scores showing. Did I do something wrong ???? HELP
    make sure you install 1.02 that was sent to you.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I am thinking about installing the demo version from www.toysoft.ca/nfl.html, so that I can try it out.

If I decide to buy it, what will I need to do?
    (I read the PDF manual, the readme.txt, and the Q&A.txt, and this issue is not discussed.)

If I decide to buy it, will Toysoft send me a registration number, and then I input that into my Treo, and I am done?

Or ... will I need to download the entire application and install all over again?

Will I need to uninstall the demo version before installing the purchased version?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mygcn2
    I am thinking about installing the demo version from www.toysoft.ca/nfl.html, so that I can try it out.

If I decide to buy it, what will I need to do?
    (I read the PDF manual, the readme.txt, and the Q&A.txt, and this issue is not discussed.)

If I decide to buy it, will Toysoft send me a registration number, and then I input that into my Treo, and I am done?

Or ... will I need to download the entire application and install all over again?

Will I need to uninstall the demo version before installing the purchased version?

Thanks.
    after you purchase you need to download the full version then install it over the demo version. you then goto www.toysoft.ca/nfl.html get the weekly stats.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Thank you Smiley88.

I purchased it and installed it, in the way you suggested.

However, it does not seem to be working properly.
    Does anybody know how to fix these problems?

PROBLEM 1:
    When I open the application, it says "Week 2 Scores" at the top. I select "scores" in the bottom right corner. Then I select preseason, week 1, and choose "summary". Now it says "Scoring summary for week 1" at the top. So far, that seems normal. However, here is the problem: it shows that the Baltimore Ravens played 16 games in week 1 of the preseason!
    Baltimore Ravens 26, NYG 15
    Baltimore Ravens 26, Pittsburgh Steelers 34
    Baltimore Ravens 20, Washington Redskins 18
    etc.
    How can I get the correct information?

PROBLEM 2:
    There is a similar problem for Week 2 of the preseason. Something seems seriously wrong.

I installed purchased version over the demo version. Should I try something else?
    Last edited by mygcn2; 08/25/2004 at 09:47 PM.
    Week #1 regular season scores, odds and standings are now posted on www.toysoft.ca/nfl.html Make sure you visit our website to get the latest stats. Stats are posted when available. usually the next day after the games.
    What's the deal w/ MySchedule this year? It doesn't appear that there is a new version of the app - does that mean that the current app will handle this year's schedule / scores / etc.? More importantly, where are this year's data files?

Dunc
    eagerly awaiting answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    What's the deal w/ MySchedule this year? It doesn't appear that there is a new version of the app - does that mean that the current app will handle this year's schedule / scores / etc.? More importantly, where are this year's data files?

Dunc
    you need to purchase the 2005 version. www.toysoft.ca/nfl.ca rosters and stats have been emailed out yestoday.
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    you need to purchase the 2005 version. www.toysoft.ca/nfl.ca rosters and stats have been emailed out yestoday.
    It would be nice if the app was able to fetch the scores and stats automatically. It was a pain going to your site and looking for the scores last year. Half the time they weren't there until mid week.

Dunc
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234