Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    <---- See Avatar! (It'll come in in rotation. lol)

Gotta support a fellow Eagles fan.

lgreenberg welcome back to Eagles Country. Must have been a rough 7 years.
    Rock on Robert!

BIRDS TO TH BOWL BABY.
    Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pre-seaons game #1 score has been posted on

http://www.toysoft.ca/nfl.html

download, unzip and install to your Palm.

make sure you visit our site to get the latest stat updates.

standings will be available for the regular season.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  5.    #45  
    Hate to sound so anxious Danny, but any idea when team rosters will be availible. Looking to have the JETS (no laughing lgreenberg) and the VIKINGS
    BUTTERCUP
    I don't think he makes them available until teams make their rosters final (sometime closer to the end of trainining camp.) There are still a lot of guys of the teams who will eventually end up getting cut, released or put on the practive squad. It doesn't make sense to make up the roster file until the final cuts have been made.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    I don't think he makes them available until teams make their rosters final (sometime closer to the end of trainining camp.) There are still a lot of guys of the teams who will eventually end up getting cut, released or put on the practive squad. It doesn't make sense to make up the roster file until the final cuts have been made.

thanks
    BUTTERCUP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup
    Hate to sound so anxious Danny, but any idea when team rosters will be availible. Looking to have the JETS (no laughing lgreenberg) and the VIKINGS
    Vikings for Me ?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    Vikings for Me ?
    yes for u
    BUTTERCUP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup
    yes for u
    Thank You, Baby Doll
    I've got you all trumpped. GO LIONS!

Is this really worth $17?
    For a football fan, you bet !
    Anyone know a good place to watch football in NYC. I would like to watch with Eagles fans. For now, I just go to Blondies.
    How does the software get updates? Does it update similar to Avantgo (on sync) or do you have to goto the website and manually download the content weekly?

Thanks and Go Vikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by airunz
    How does the software get updates? Does it update similar to Avantgo (on sync) or do you have to goto the website and manually download the content weekly?

Thanks and Go Vikes!
    The stats are e-mailed to you each week and you have to manually hot-sync them to your device.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    The stats are e-mailed to you each week and you have to manually hot-sync them to your device.
    When are the stats e-mailed?
    Are they e-mailed only on one day each week, or several times each week?

There are games on several different days of the week. I would want the stats immediately after each game.

Thanks.
    Last year it was one day a week.

NFL games are only on Sunday/Monday. And Monday only has one game (Monday night football. (There are two weeks of Saturday games at the end of the season.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Ummm, do I even need to say who my team is??? The winners, of course!
    Yes and they will be repeating so the rest of the teams should just not even bother this year. Corey Dillion!!!
    Well now that someone has mentioned the Jets, I might as well just go ahead and scream it out.....

G O P A T R I O T S !!!

As for those of you thinking (A Pats fan in Turkey?) there ARE people that watch football here. I was lucky enough to be in the US and at Foxborough for last seasons home opener against the Jets (when we trounced them )
    Best regards,
    Efe Cem ELCI
    Eagles do they play football or are they the perenial loosers like the phillies

Fred
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast