1.    #1  
    I know its a shocker to me too but believe me. I just got off the phone with a Palmone rep who was in direct contact with one of the corporate folks at Palmone and they said Palmone is releasing a SDIO Wifi card for the Treo 600 next month around the third week or so. At the time I called the corporate employee said Palmone was in a meeting at that moment going over pricing and creating webpage to buy product. I came about this when I called and talked to the Japan branch of C-guys about when will their SD Wifi card would be ready for the Treo 600. ( He spoke english very well I might add) I had talked to two different people there at c-guys. One over the phone and the other on email. One over the phone said they were trying to make the card but Palmone wouldn't give them any support. I asked why and he said Palmone was coming out with their own next month. So I immediately called Palmone and they confirmed it to be true. But they couldn't tell me a price. Palmone told me to keep checking the website in the next couple of weeks to preorder the card for he is sure it will be on backorder very soon. The second guy from c-guys I talked to was via email and he said they still would make a SD Wifi card compatible with Palm OS PDA's and it would be ready in two months then they would try to focus on making that card work with the Treo 600 and T3 but wasn't sure if it would work due to Palmone's lack of support. Anyway I thought I'd give everyone a heads up. I really believe they will come out with this next month but we will see. Anything could happen from now to then.

Take care. God bless.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    What Palm really needs to do is create a WiFi/Bluetooth/256+meg ram card. That would be the cats meow

rob
    I think you meant to say a WiFi/Bluetooth/1Gb+ card. =)
  4.    #4  
    That would be very nice.
    May the lord bless you and Heaven smile upon you.
    Check out this site also for great discussions on all pdaphones.
    www.pdaphonehome.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammered
    Sign me up

Pete
    Assuming that this is even true, it has taken way to long.

We will see...either wi-fi card by Sept 1, or another liar has graced the threshold of TC.
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammered
    Yes - that doesn't stick out any more than the SD cards do now unless they are willing to throw in new cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    Yes - that doesn't stick out any more than the SD cards do now unless they are willing to throw in new cases.
    Oh come now, I know everyone here has more fun buying and trying new cases than they care to admit! At least, that seems to be my impression Besides if you can afford a card like that, $85 for a new case is a drop in the bucket, heh.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    Assuming that this is even true, it has taken way to long.

We will see...either wi-fi card by Sept 1, or another liar has graced the threshold of TC.
    Or Palm has misled someone again - which is more likely.
    The WiFi card PalmOne is releasing will NOT work on Treo 600... only Zire 72 and Tungsten T3.