Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Just picked up a desktop cradle for the Treo 600 from my local AT&T Wireless store for.... $8.00! Granted, it does not come with the power adapter to charge it, but for $8.... it's a deal. :-) It works with your existing charger that comes with the Treo.

AT&T stores are like Elvis impersonators, they're everywhere, so go get yerself one!
    -Craig J.

Visor Platinum -= Clie T615CS -= treo 600 -=treo 650 -= Tilt
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. "
    -Douglas Adams
    Thanks for the heads up....why so cheap? Do you think your local AT&T store priced them wrong? I'll check one out here in Atlanta tomorrow.
    Dang, I wish i could get one for that cheap. I just spent part of the afternoon modifying one to use in my car... and I bought it from the Pa1mOne site...
    Do you think this cradle would work with a Sprint model Treo 600???
    yes the base of the GSM and CDMA T600's are the same
    Gene
    thanks for the info imgoing to go check it out, to think i was going to buy one of ebay.
    Thanks for the info, I will check it out today.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Called 3 AT&T Wireless stores in New York. No one has it.
    Try www.cellularking.com, I got mine there for < $10.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgreen
    Try www.cellularking.com, I got mine there for < $10.
    You must've gotten it earlier. It's now $19.50.
    I got all of my T600 accessories from Dans Cellular Accessories, an ebay store. They have cradles there for $10. Here is a link to his store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Dans-Cellular...isplayZ2QQtZkm
    are these cradles the ones that you just insert the cable end to the back or do they come with an attached cable? i ordered one of those single usb sync & charge cable and wondering if i could just attach it to the cradle.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    can we see pics of the card mod. i was thinking of doing that myself. i have a pro clip at the moment and would like to find a way to mod the pro clip and desktop cradle together
    Quote Originally Posted by silky_green
    i ordered one of those single usb sync & charge cable and wondering if i could just attach it to the cradle.
    Yup, you can use your USB sync & charge cable and attach it to the cradle. That way your Treo can charge on the cradle via USB.
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    can we see pics of the card mod. i was thinking of doing that myself. i have a pro clip at the moment and would like to find a way to mod the pro clip and desktop cradle together
    Here is a link to pictures of what i did...
    I went to att and no luck for me,