1.    #1  
    I just streamed at 128k from www.japanaradio.com for 20 minutes with no buffering!! Last night I did 112k from www.somafm.com for 40 minutes and only buffered twice for 2 seconds. Something must have improved on Sprint's network in my area because this did not work before. Cool!!
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    doesn't work for me. i tried some of the 128k stations at somafm (great site btw), and still got major buffering...maybe it was the time of day you were listening when there wasn't much traffic?
  3.    #3  
    Hmmm, I just tried the somafm cliqhop station again and it worked fine at 112k.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    where does it say 112k? i only 128, 56, 24 etc...what station are you listening to?
  5.    #5  
    They say 128k but Pocket Tunes says its actu„
  6.    #6  
    darn it, we need an edit button on the mobile site to fix these truncated messages...

Anyway, I was trying to say that its actually 112k
  7.    #7  
    Im listening to the Cliq Hop station.
    tried that station. it still buffers