1.    #1  
    WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO HAVE ONE!

-Perhaps include a LCD w/caller ID capability?

(hence the beginning of the iPOD killer, divergence is bliss)
    I like the idea but don't think my Treo 600 will ever replace my 4th gen. iPod.

It's really quite simple for me:

iPod = 12 hours battery life.

Treo = 2-4 hours battery life.
    i get more than 4 hrs battery life
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    But no where near 12 right?
    your treo battery must suck... i can listen to mp3s 8 hours snowboarding, and the 3 hour round trip to the mountain and back on almost full volume and still be pushing +30% battery power by the time i get home. This is with the radio on going in and out of roaming and 128k-192k mp3s. prob doesnt help either that i am doing this in 10* weather which im sure doesnt do much for the batt life of the treo...
    I think you may be missing my point.

My point is I use my Treo for more than only playing Mp3 and that causes the battery to decrease faster.

If you are comparing the Treo to the Ipod for ONLY playing Mp3 files (and that's what you are doing based on your battery comparison) your point makes even less sense since the iPod is clearly better for that one function.
    i dont know to the hour but my battery has never let me down and i am always on mytreo talking, gaming, texting, listening to mp3's,
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    My Treo can last me 15 hours, and that's with constant MP3 playing, with occasional PIM lookups, and the occasional phone call and text message. Plus, wasn't the point of buying a Treo was to have one device that could do it all?
    The Treo 600 definetly does it all.

I'm just not sure it'll ever be an iPod killer.
    back to the original post.

i would love for the headphone to be able to start playing music after a call. currently, i have to take the treo out to start it back up.

if they want to add extras, like back and foward that would be great.

i think if it were possible someone would of come up with one by now. Right sedio?

maybe if they teammed up with a software maker (hello pockettunes?), they could find away to make it work.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    If the treo software had more Jukebox functions like playing songs by the artist or album, then it would be one step closer to the ipod.

Also if I had a sd card with several gigs of storage and the jukebox functions, then I think the treo would surpass the ipod.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    You can play songs by the album and artist with PTunes 3.0 Unless you mean something different that what I am thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by takmsdsm
    prob doesnt help either that i am doing this in 10* weather which im sure doesnt do much for the batt life of the treo...
    Batteries last longer in colder weather.

Erik
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosiv122
    Batteries last longer in colder weather.

Erik
    No they do not. The only thing I can figure that you are talking about is storing them in a refrigerator, otherwise cold cuts battery life considerably. Think cars.

From the Kodak company
    When using your camera in cold weather (temperatures below 41 degrees F (5 degrees C)), carry spare batteries and keep them warm. Battery performance is reduced in colder temperatures. If your cold batteries don't work, however, don't discard them. They may be okay once they return to room temperature.