1.    #1  
    I am looking to buy a Covertec Horizontal Leather Case for my Treo 600.

However, I wanted to know if when the phone is in the case, is it possible to have your headset connected to the headset jack?

I haven't found any pictures of the phone in the case from the rear. So before I order it and find out there is no adequate clearance, I wanted to see if anyone could tell me.

Thanks,

Dan
    I just got one, and the answer is no, not without some serious drilling.
    I have the Covertec horizontal case and love it. You CAN use a headset plugged in with it in the case. There is an opening at both ends of the case to allow either the antennae and/or the headset plug to extend out of the case.
    Not sure why jeffster says no, maybe he has the form fitting case rather thanthe horizontal one. Or maybe he was thinking synch cable vs. headset.

Based on TC reviews I bought the Covertec Horizontal case and it just arrived yesterday via USPS. You can definitely connect the headset. I bought the black / orange and I love it already.
    the Covertec form fitting allows headphone jack access.
    Sorry, I was thinking power vs headset. My bad. Yes, you can plug the headset in, but what can you do with it without access to the face/buttons?
    I would use it to start an Audible book and then take a walk or car ride. No need to see the screen unless I receive a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffster
    Sorry, I was thinking power vs headset. My bad. Yes, you can plug the headset in, but what can you do with it without access to the face/buttons?
    You could answer a call with the ear phone or listen to MP3s through PocketTunes and still control the volume on the exposed volume buutons, among others.
    I have a form-fitting case that seems just too big and dorky on the belt. not true for the Covertec. Very satisfied. I use it with a hands-free headphone to talk while I walk the dog. The case is compact giving the phone a "reduced" size appearance. I wanted a holster (for the slimmest look possible), but the plastic clips were not ready for market at that time.. I got the Covertec (from Treocentral) instead. It is sturdy and slim. I would never even think of trading for a holster now.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Great case, headsets no problem, tried other cases but this appears to work the best for me
    have one too and initially loved it (even ordered it directly from france and paid like $50). but after i caught myself in a full length mirror with my treo and pager hanging off my belt (even though the covertec is sooo much better than the original treo case), i haven't used it for months. now i carry my treo in my pocket.
    Global Posts
    478 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silky_green
    have one too and initially loved it (even ordered it directly from france and paid like $50). but after i caught myself in a full length mirror with my treo and pager hanging off my belt (even though the covertec is sooo much better than the original treo case), i haven't used it for months. now i carry my treo in my pocket.
    You must be a young person (non gender specific). The older you get, the less you worry about being "cool" since the term "cool" changes to quickly.

good luck

rob
    I wear mine on my belt and yes, it's geeky/dorky/uncool, but I'm at an age where I could care less. Function over style....for anyone over 30.
    I wish the magnetic clasp was a bit more sticky.