1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I get an error when downloading `
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
  2.    #2  
    Hi,
    I get an error when downloading Hi,
    I get an error when downloading from internet and emails. Says something like "Error: Database, can't find (0x0207).
    Any smart guys out there?
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Look in the FAQ section here.

http://www.treocentral.com/content/FAQ/index.htm
  4.    #4  
    Found answer in archives. Had to delete "Unsaved Preferences" file.
    Thanks!!
    Which error? What is the text of the error?
    Simple way is to mail the midi file to yourself. Works fast!
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Found answer in archives. Had to delete "Unsaved Preferences" file.
    Thanks!!
    Did deleting this file cause you to lose your OS user name or passwords? I seem to recall that this caused lots of problems for people.
    Saved Preferences is a file with all your passwords and basic settings.
    Unsave Preferences is a misleadingly named file that stores file associations and file handler linkages.
    Are there any consequences to deleting Unsaved Preferences? I really miss being able to download midi tones, especially now that they work with Lightwav.
  10.    #10  
    The only thing I seemed to have lost is my registration key for Backupman.
    i went ahead and deleted the unsaved preferences file and it deleted my hotsync id. that's why backupman asked for reg key. now it's restoring handheld databases... hope i didn't make any changes since my last sync... ugh!
  12.    #12  
    Ooops...got the same problem now that everyone else had. After deleting Unsaved Preferences my User ID is gone! Since I Hotsync WAYYY more than I download midi ringers I restored the Unsaved Preferences that I had saved (an Unsaved file Saved??) with backupman. User Id now back and Backupman is registered again---- midi ringer download still Fotally Tucked Up!
    Any other suggestions to this problem??
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Check out this post:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&postcount=31

I wasn't having the same problem you describe; mine was doing a spontaneous reset whenever I tried to import a ringtone. I use method #2 from this post to load new ringtones now without any problems.