Hello, I have a treo 180g, which that congealed with logo of palm and a small point in the left end arrives of the screen. Everything spent the day that with no need some uses the Jacksprat, everything went perfect, had passed the registry, made the backup as software says to it, and came to see its options, first that I did was to see the function eliminate the other languages, does not eliminate no, later saw the part of the applications located in the ROM, gave the option of update without eliminating no of them, because my intensity was to know the program before making any other thing, but unfortunately during update my PC failure and my treo I remain blocked, I came to make soft reset and when initiating it appeared to me a message of error and immediately it returned to do the same and it remained in that cycle without starting, seeing this I decided to make hardreset when initiating it I wonder myself that if wanted to recover the data to which I said to him that no, immediately palm resumption and I remain congealed with the logo, and thus she has been from the day of yesterday, hope to that the batteries were exhausted, to do hard reset and to see to him that she happened, but follow the same situation, today I wrote to them to the technical support of the Jacksprat and am waiting for answer.
    It wanted to know if the treo can be rescued or definitively already I let live, if it is possible with the ROM of another treo done with the emulator to copy it to my present treo , if he is possible this as it would be made? that it programs could use for this ?

I am thankful to who can help me with this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoZ3
    Hello, I have a treo 180g, which that congealed with logo of palm and a small point in the left end arrives of the screen.

Everything spent the day that with no need some uses the Jacksprat, everything went perfect, had passed the registry, made the backup as software says to it, and came to see its options, first that I did was to see the function eliminate the other languages, does not eliminate no

later saw the part of the applications located in the ROM, gave the option of update without eliminating no of them, because my intensity was to know the program before making any other thing, but unfortunately during update my PC failure and my treo I remain blocked.

I came to make soft reset and when initiating it appeared to me a message of error and immediately it returned to do the same and it remained in that cycle without starting, seeing this I decided to make hardreset

when initiating it I wonder myself that if wanted to recover the data to which I said to him that no, immediately palm resumption and I remain congealed with the logo, and thus she has been from the day of yesterday,

hope to that the batteries were exhausted, to do hard reset and to see to him that she happened, but follow the same situation, today I wrote to them to the technical support of the Jacksprat and am waiting for answer.

It wanted to know if the treo can be rescued or definitively already I let live, if it is possible with the ROM of another treo done with the emulator to copy it to my present treo, if he is possible this as it would be made? that it programs could use for this ?

I am thankful to who can help me with this problem.
    I will give this a shot. I had to reformat your message a little bit for myself.

Anyway, if I understand this correctly, you had a problem with your T180G that is stuck in the Pa1mOne logo with a dot on the left side and you've tried to fix it by checking it out with JackSprat Software. You have not deleted any files but chose to run the update when your PC had a failure in the middle of the update process.

So you tried to soft reset and hard reset, same failure. I would suggest having your T180G replaced if you could. My T180 ran into a similar problem about the dot on upper left hand upon start up which sometimes would work through and then stop frozen when trying to use the applications. Then finally on the later part, it just stopped frozen on the dot, no Palm logo. I had it replaced.

Perhaps other users may have other suggestions.