Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok i figured out how to get it to work. Thanks! Awesome app!
    Last edited by TREO-GEO; 08/24/2004 at 09:51 PM.
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    Quote Originally Posted by tamura
    You can also use ShortCut5 (another freeware app) to open the command bar through the keyboard. Just use the @@co macro in your shortcut definition. -Mark
    Can someone please explain how to use the ShortCut5 application and the @@co macro?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mygcn2
    Can someone please explain how to use the ShortCut5 application and the @@co macro?

Thanks.
    I would suggest reading the program description on palmgear. It should answer most of your questions.

Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by tamura
    CutPaste5 only works with apps that use the standard PalmOS text fields. More complex apps like DocToGo, MyBible, WordSmith (and others) create their own custom text fields (using the low level drawing routines) and CutPaste5 won't work with these apps.
    FYI, Clip PRO can interract with all these apps by using the Import/Export functionality it provides. Also expect much much better Treo 600 supoprt with Clip Pro 2.0 which is in late beta now! :-)

http://www.pocketscience.com.au/products.asp

Cheers,
    Gavin.
    CutPast5 DOES work with docts to go , however, it does NOT work with the SMS application . I just tried Clip PRO and can report that it also not works with the SMS application . It would be extremely helpful to have an app that can copy the text from a chat thread in order to save. Is pocketscience going to look into that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marit
    CutPast5 DOES work with docts to go , however, it does NOT work with the SMS application . I just tried Clip PRO and can report that it also not works with the SMS application . It would be extremely helpful to have an app that can copy the text from a chat thread in order to save. Is pocketscience going to look into that?
    I don't have a Treo 600 and the SMS app does not work with PalmSim. I don't think CutPaste5 can be updated to work the SMS application.

Mark
    So I'm having problems with getting the cutpaste to start. I have it selected in the prefs to open w/the command bar. I even disabled it and re-enabled it and it still won't show. All I have is the graffitti sign w/three periods on the left and on the right a magnifying glass and house icon. I'm sure I'm missing something, but what? Thanks for the help.

-breckbone
    Quote Originally Posted by Marit
    The SMS app is similar to DocsToGo - in that it doesn't use a standard text object to display received msgs (and msgs from Outbox). This means the standard text field manipulation routines don't work. You can use ClipPRO and the SMS app via the ClipPRO Import and Export options - which act as a bridge between the standard clipboard, ClipPRO and SMS/DTG/whatever...

It's not perfect, but really is the only option as I see it at the moment...

Cheers,
    Is it possible to export SMS messages to my desktop?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12