Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    xiino 3 crashes my treo each time i click on the icon! what is the problem?
    I paid for their previous version and they offer NO discount for this upgrade. Very disappointing. Beware of future upgrades....you are on your own.
    Try removing your memory card to fix the reset problem....there are complete instructions in the xiino thread on mytreo.net

/
    thx, rosenft!
    Quote Originally Posted by mchow
    How should I download the program - directly using the Treo or first to my desktop and then use hotsync or some other method?

Thanks.

Martin
    You can install it using either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rosenft
    Try removing your memory card to fix the reset problem....there are complete instructions in the xiino thread on mytreo.net

/
    I won't try Xiino until the SD card bug is fixed. I have - and use - 3 browsers currently. Each has stuff it's best at. Wish there was just one with all the good features.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    hear, hear!
    I gotta have more cowbell
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by mchow
    How should I download the program - directly using the Treo or first to my desktop and then use hotsync or some other method?

Thanks.

Martin
    If you are downloading the PRC from mytreo.net then as with most single prc files you may download it directly to your treo, or hotsync it. The choice is entirely yours. Should really be asking this in the mytreo.net forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12