1.    #1  
    Be careful with Fast Forward. This software allows you to forward the cell calls to another phone when the T600 is in its cradle. I had to hard reset twice and recover via BB when I tried to use File Z to remove the app. It is very frustrating to not be able to simply remove trial software when you have decided not to purchase.

Any suggestions on what one should do when LauncherX returns a, "database cannot be removed" message,and FileZ returns a, "an error prevents this file from being deleted", message?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill..
    At least for phone related apps, you might try turning off the phone, i.e., disable wireless, before you try to delete them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Mixon
    Be careful with Fast Forward. This software allows you to forward the cell calls to another phone when the T600 is in its cradle. I had to hard reset twice and recover via BB when I tried to use File Z to remove the app. It is very frustrating to not be able to simply remove trial software when you have decided not to purchase.

Any suggestions on what one should do when LauncherX returns a, "database cannot be removed" message,and FileZ returns a, "an error prevents this file from being deleted", message?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bill..
    Try using the native Palm launcher to delete.
    I am sorry about this. I will try to make it compatible with FileZ on the next release.

FastForward is not as simple as it may seem.. its has to run in the background while the application is NOT active. when doing this the database has to be locked and that is why you are having problems deleting with 3rd party applications.

The built in delete function will delete fastforward with no problems.. as it sends out the proper messages to software applications when being deleted. 3rd party delete functions do not do this.