Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Does anyone know of any application that will remind you (by tone or vibrate) that your radio is turned off? I've missed alot of calls and SMSs not knowing that the radio was off for a variety of reasons (mostly because I forgot to turn it back on). I need something like TreoOff/On or CardKeeper, just for the radio instead of the speaker or SD card.
    Not to turn the radio on or off, just a reminder when it's off.
    Last edited by adz1966; 08/06/2004 at 02:06 PM.
    Radio Control

clanhobbs.org/treo
    visor neo:: visor prism:: ++visorphone::: Treo270:: Treo600: Treo 650<br> Treo Picture Blog
    RadioControl will not remind you that the radio is off - it can only turn it on or off at given times. You either need to use something like Profeo 600 Lite to turn the radio off for a given time with software command, after which the program can automatically turn it back on (Profeo's timed override) or you need an alarm.

I am working on extention of Profeo SystemAlarms, which will have CardKeeper alarm (ready) and MuteOn alarm (still working on it), so I can easily add this feature to the program. It might be available next week.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    try profeo lite. super product !

~~~nunuknanak
    Quote Originally Posted by adz1966
    Does anyone know of any application that will remind you (by tone or vibrate) that your radio is turned off? I've missed alot of calls and SMSs not knowing that the radio was off for a variety of reasons (mostly because I forgot to turn it back on). I need something like TreoOff/On or CardKeeper, just for the radio instead of the speaker or SD card.
    Not to turn the radio on or off, just a reminder when it's off.
    Hmm, that is something that could easily be added to TreoOffOn. Might look into that for an upcoming enhancement.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"