1.    #1  
    Does anyone find that the mute button is too darn small on the T6? I spend a lot of time on conference calls where I am turning the mute feature off and on. I would really like to see a bigger MUTE button. My eyes are bad, and my fingers large, I guess. Come on, I can't be the only one.
    I don't have an answer for ya.. but love Queensryche! Are you the webmaster or a fan?
    Hmm.. How about that. There IS a mute button on this thing. Didn't see it before. So small... I agree. It should take up 3/4 of the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by eEditor
    Does anyone find that the mute button is too darn small on the T6? I spend a lot of time on conference calls where I am turning the mute feature off and on. I would really like to see a bigger MUTE button. My eyes are bad, and my fingers large, I guess. Come on, I can't be the only one.
    Try using SoundOff. It does not change the size of the button but will always be there to remind you that your Treo is muted.
    The Quickster
    "I'm your Huckleberry!"
    You can hit the period key on the keyboard to put the person on hold but there is no key to mute. Perhaps Phone Technician or TreoGaurd could add the ability to hit 'm' to mute.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Most of the time, I would use the direction pad to click over to the mute button. I believe 4 taps and it gets me there pretty fast. I agree though, I would like all the keys available on the keyboard.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burugundy
    I don't have an answer for ya.. but love Queensryche! Are you the webmaster or a fan?
    Just a long time fan. Glad to see there are QR fans everywhere.
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions on the mute button thing.
    I look forward to one of you smart people coming up with a solution one day.
    It's not a big deal, but it does bug me sometimes.
    hey - I have a nationally syndicated Rock Radio show - have had the boys on many times.. visit www.thetourbus.com

lemme know what ya think!