1.    #1  
    No matter what IMAP account or IMAP folder I synchronize, SnapperMail always does some lengthy "Receiving Changes" with a countdown of 12-20 minutes every time AFTER it synchs, even though:
    -- i have it on 1 day sync
    -- i know for a fact all the messages are already in sync

I watch it go through all the new messages and download 4k of each, but why after it completes that step does it go into some long Receiving Changes? It certainly DOES NOT take anywhere near 12-20 minutes, but it makes no sense to me that AFTER it downloads/uploads each email it still shows some long wait. It does finish eventually.

What I normally have to do is 'Skip' each account after I see it has downloaded all the messages -- and of course Cancel the final account. But why do I have to do this? Why doesn't SnapperMail just get and send the most recent messagse then go on to the next account. What is the need and cause of the long countdown 12-20 minutes "Receiving Changes". I know for a fact all the messages for the synch period (in this case 1 day) are already present on the Treo.

PS. I am using 3 different IMAP servers so it cannot be the IMAP configuration of any one server.
    Running: SnapperMail 2.0.3.08beta, Treo 600 Verizon; brand new.
    I have had the same problem on both a sprint & verizon treo. You should send you problem description to their support group. They don't always reply, but they seem to listen.
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    You'll want to try the new Chatter Email next week...

Marc
    Chatter email is a killer application. Ben
    I agree! And it keeps getting better and better...
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone